in Touch With Us
Get in Touch With Us
You may call us at Jefferson Neurology Clinic at 601-426-2140. If you have a concern, do not hesitate to send us a message by filling out the inquiry form on this page. We would be more than happy to assist you.
- Most health insurance is accepted.
- You are encouraged to enroll in our out-patient portal so that you will be updated about your medical care.
- Controlled substances are only prescribed in strict accordance with government guidelines.
- You must sign a controlled substance agreement prior to receiving a prescription for any controlled substance. You may be subject to urine drug screens.
- A face-to-face evaluation is needed for any change in or refill of a controlled substance.
- Medication is refilled only during regular office hours.
- We kindly request that you refrain from wearing perfume during clinic visits as it can trigger our patients’ migraines.
- In order for your clinic visits to progress smoothly, we kindly request that you are unaccompanied by young children.
- We kindly request that you call us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time should you need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
Proudly Serving the Pine Belt and Neighboring Communities in South Mississippi:
- Jones County
- Covington County
- Greene County
- Jasper County
- Lamar County
- Simpson County
- Smith County
- Wayne County
- Forrest County
- Jefferson Davis County
- Marion County
- Perry County
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Jefferson Neurology Clinic
319 South 13th Avenue
Laurel, Mississippi 39440
Email: Coming Soon